Custom Windows’ aluminium sliding doors combine both form and function to achieve a bold, modern design that provides a multitude of unique features and benefits.
Our premium aluminium sliding door range incorporates the very latest technology developed by Alspec, Australia’s most respected aluminium supplier.
By fusing strength and elegance, our aluminium sliding doors are not just stylish and affordable, but jam-packed with features and benefits typically only found in more expensive commercial equivalents.
Custom Windows backs its products with a huge 24-month part and labour warranty and a huge 7-year structural warranty on all its sliding door panels, replacements and future installation.
Aluminium Door Kits (CKD)
As one of Perth’s and WA’s largest wholesalers of custom-built Aluminium doors, we are proud to expand our offerings. Now available are our custom-built Aluminium Door Kits (CKD), designed for easy assembly and installation by fabricators. By choosing our kits, you are buying directly from a 100% Australian-owned and operated WA business. Whether you need a frame for single or double-glazed glass windows or doors, or commercial and Cyclonic-rated systems, we have you covered.
- Maximum sash height – 2700mm.
- Maximum sash width – 12500mm.
- Maximum glass thickness – 10.5mm or 18mm IGU.
- Maximum sash weight – 160kg.
- Frame width – available in 92mm & 150mm.
- New residential and commercial builds.
- Home renovation door replacement.
- High-rating cyclonic compliance – structural / water and impact-rated glass.
- Commercial low-rise multi-unit developments.
- Multiple sill options are available for increased structural, water performance and design flexibility.
- Available in a range of internal interlocks complete with end caps for varying wind load requirements.
- Multiple option screening for security or insect protection.
- Invisi-Gard security screens are available.
- Our aluminium sliding doors can be finished in one of two options:
- Tough, durable option available in a wide range of colours.
- Choose from world-leading suppliers’ options of powder finishes.
- Depending on your finish option, warranty’s range from 7 years to 15 years (film and colour integrity).
- Anodising is an electro-chemical treatment available in standard finishes, natural anodised and nonstandard, bronze and black.
WERS ENERGY RATING
- The Housing Industry Association of Australia (HIA) strongly suggests you ensure the energy rating on your doors is WERS rated.
- Alspec’s Carinya range has been WERS rated for performance.