Custom Windows’ aluminium sliding windows combine both form and function to achieve a bold, modern design that provides a multitude of unique features and benefits.
Our premium aluminium sliding window range incorporates the very latest technology developed by Alspec, Australia’s most respected aluminium supplier.
By fusing strength and elegance, our aluminium sliding windows are not just stylish and affordable, but jam-packed with features and benefits typically only found in more expensive commercial equivalents.
Aluminium Window Kits (CKD)
Introducing our Aluminium Window Kits (CKD), the perfect solution for a streamlined, cost-effective window installation process. Custom Windows has been crafting exceptional aluminium windows for the WA market for over 15 years, serving fabricators, builders, and architects in Perth and across country WA. Our kits come with pre-cut frame components, your choice of a single or double-glazing frame and comprehensive assembly instructions.
- Maximum sash height – 1500mm.
- Maximum sash width – 1200mm.
- Maximum glass thickness – 10.5mm or 18mm IGU.
- Maximum sash weight – 40kg.
- Frame width – available in 50mm & 92mm.
- New residential and commercial builds.
- Home renovation window replacement.
- Commercial low-rise multi-unit developments.
- Multiple sill options are available for applications requiring increased weather performance.
- A range of mullions and transoms complete with end caps for a quality finish.
- A ventlock that allows the window to be secured in a partially opened position to allow ventilation whilst still being secure.
- Invisi-Gard security screens are available.
- Our aluminium sliding doors can be finished in one of two options:
- Tough, durable option available in a wide range of colours.
- Choose from world-leading suppliers’ options of powder finishes.
- Depending on your finish option, warranties range from 7 years to 15 years (film and colour integrity).
- This is an electro-chemical treatment available in standard finishes, natural anodised and nonstandard, bronze and black.
WERS ENERGY RATING
- The Housing Industry Association of Australia (HIA) strongly suggests you ensure the energy rating on your windows is WERS rated.
- Alspec’s Carinya range has been WERS rated for performance.